An exciting birdwatching tour of the rich natural and diversity offered by Bayano region
Located in the eastern part of Panama Province the Bayano Region offer a number of species and is close to the western-most limit.
* Several Darien specialties such as Barred Puffbird, Black Antshrike, Orange Crowned Oriole, White-eared Conebill, and Streaked Xenops.
* Green and Rufous Kingfisher, One-colored and Cinnamon Becards
*Golden Green and Red-rumped Woodpecker
* Bare-throated Tiger-Heron and Pied Water-Tyrant
* Varied habitats including forest and lake
* Led by an expert birdguide
MOSAIC OF THE TOUR
Maximum of 3-4 participans.
Lunch in a local restaurant
Easy to moderate.
Ground Transport with air-conditioned.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
*A spectacular tour and one that’s simply brimming with speciality birds, set amid the beautiful lake and forests of eastern Panama. Herons, woodpeckers, trogons, ... and many more!
*Led by an expert local birdguide
Assistance with tour information and tour bookings?
Its natural habitats are subtropical or tropical dry forests, subtropical or tropical moist lowland forests, and heavily degraded former forest.
This is a species of open habitats, including bushy savanna, clearings, cultivation, and gardens. It can be found in the Pacific lowlands and hills, locally up to an elevation of 1500 m.